It goes and it goes. Darkness all around me. My altruistic thoughts have not vanished, although my optimism has. Everything has gone wrong. Lesson learned: never be positive, always think of the worst. I just wish this would be over soon. Too many failures and adversaries have faced me during the past month, which has pulled me very low. Crimson line in the horizon reminds me of the precious moment. I need to do this because at the moment it is all I have. Hold on, for a minute there I lost myself. Phew. Feel like heard that before, huh? Anxious moment passes me. Where have all my thought gone? Why I can't seem to find the way? There's too many questions but, once again, not a single answer.
Useless items on my desk
Not a single word to be found
Need to feed myself
Need to kill the pain
Darkness embraces
the love of the solitude
No reason, no rhyme
Just killing time
Well, I have never been a poet. I have tried, though. I did my best, and I failed miserably. Lesson learned: never try. Well that's not true, right. It just seems so hard to find a point in trying after failing so many times. But I'll keep going for now. The light of the August will long remain in my memory. I just really hope this damn August of misery would end soon. I wish I could bury all the misery that's come with it. And I wish I finally could close my eyes. Is it time to go to sleep yet? Well not yet. So I decide to sit back and watch as the darkness falls over the sky...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti