maanantai 24. huhtikuuta 2017
In the bloom of April
As I look at the falling snow through my window I wonder whether the spring will ever come. What has happened during the past months? I can’t tell. Time moves too fast. I have lost my hold of it. Winter came and went. Yet the season has not really changed. I am, too, stuck between conflicting emotions. Too tired to start anew. Too transfixed to improve what I have. As if the world had stop turning for a few months. And me, in the middle, lost and found, asleep and awake, waiting again, not knowing the future or what am I supposed to do with it, stumbling pointlessly amidst the ever-flowing river of life. I have not been writing much lately. I hold on to the last pieces of my youth, gazing into the twilight. Maybe I should quit. Find something new. The weather outside is cold and grey, just like my mind. Who knows.. writing a blog is meaningful only if...
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti