lauantai 16. marraskuuta 2013

To have and to hold

The past, the present, and the future intertwine. Another day that was never supposed to come approaches. Calmly I wait for the final hour, the moment that marks a crossroad on my path, a turning point towards the future. Maybe nothing will change. I do not know. A tapestry of visions opens up before me, as I try to make some sense out of my paradoxal existence.

Once I was alone; now I share my loneliness with someone. As the morning comes after a sleepless night, I wonder if it will always be this way; a being-for-other shared with another one, a common path of two lost souls, simply trying to make the best out of this mad world. Once I walked upon the path of misery, facing nothing but failure and misfortune. Now, when all that is in the past, I wonder if I can make myself something else than what I am. And a quick glimpse of her eyes says it all. There is no need to wonder anymore. Although the future is unknown, I can live with it, come what may. Who I am or who I thouhgt I was does not matter. I am everything of the past and of the future. Now and forever, together and alone, above and beneath, here and there; my existence comes into being.

I face my biggest fear, but that does not seem like a big deal anymore. The moment of anxiety is so short in the line of events, but it feels like eternity. Once I realize the madness of my existence, however, the anxiety eases.

From me to the world.

This world is a crazy place where we wonder without a clue, trying to survive.

Now, however, the line of existence is clear.

I do not want to kill time anymore; I want to live.

And you make it all worth it...




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti