Imagine a day so careless it does not make sense. Finally you realize that the past has made you the one you are, and all of the worries of the bygone days are gone. The subject and the object becomes the same. You are one with the world that surrounds you. Sometimes the freedom of existence is simply too much to bear, and the anxiety takes your breath away. In the end, however, the self-annihilation and the utter hopelessness will teach you a valuable lesson about life. And there are no words to describe the moment...
Lost on the path of life.
Sit by the river and close your eyes.
Realize yourself in the between and make the best out of it..
Many of my dreams are lost. However, many of them have recently come true..life works in mysterious ways..
I don't make any sense, do I...but then, life is not rational, so there's no need to make sense all the time...so what am I to do...I close my eyes and take a moment for myself...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti