lauantai 20. lokakuuta 2012
The Last Leafs of Autumn
The sweet breeze of serenity flows through me as I sit on my couch, experiencing the calm, blissful moment in the twilight of noon. I have been gone for a while. I have changed; I think I have finally found what I was looking for, but I have not forgotten my past or the thoughts of existence I cherished for so long. So many years I spent struggling against the agony of waiting. Now, when so many things have changed, I look back to the time of desperation with a slight feeling of longing, yet being aware of how much better things now are. I realize now that there can be no desperation without hope. Yes my beloved transcendental reader, the hope was there all the time even though I was not aware of it. The serenity has numbed my thoughts. I do not have much to say. I think I need some more time to sort out my thoughts. Maybe one day I'll be able to explain the purpose of being to everybody. Meanwhile, I sit on my couch and watch through the window as the last leafs of autumn are falling to the ground. It's not long until the winter arrives, I think to myself, and I close my eyes...
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti