lauantai 19. toukokuuta 2012

The world behind the window

Morning. Waking up in the arms of a dream. The first rays of the new rising sun caresses my head. The moment. My thoughts of it. The world flows around me. Memories of the week seem so distant. The beginning of the summer. The beginning of a new era. To forget, to forgive. To forgive myself. And the rest is silence.

I used to be a little boy. I used to be many things. Do the things I used to be describe me as I am today? I began to write because I have decided to put an end to it all. What can I say now? Have I become that which I am not? What have I become? The existence of a man is what it is not and is not what it is. Hence, what I used to be was what I was not, and I was not what I was. I never achieved what I was supposed to. To forgive. And the rest is bliss.

It took me the whole morning to define my thoughts, and I defined nothing. Maybe emptiness is what describes my thoughts at the moment. I have spent another noon watching the world outside my window, the world that now appears to me very differently than a year ago. I cherish the beauty of the unknown future. With excitement I look at what is about to come. Maybe I was not supposed to become a writer after all. The weight of the misery of life is so much easier to carry when it can be shared with someone. To forgive. And the rest is love.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti