maanantai 25. huhtikuuta 2011

Just another day...

I`m sitting and waiting for a reply that most likely will never come. The excitement of anticipation has vanished, it seems, and I watch as the warm spring sun shines bright from the sky without being able to define the moment or my thoughts of it. The world stands still while my thoughts drift somewhere in the beautiful fields of another world, a world where I can feel complete and my loneliness and feelings of failure have disappeared. I wonder if that something that I have been searching for all these years is somewhere out there and I should finally get myself together and start the search again. Last time I failed. Maybe this time will be different. I think I have enough wasted years to share. Maybe these last moments should be something else. I close my eyes as my dream lover gently caresses my hair. And I`m waiting for another day to pass...Oh when will I ever learn...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti