lauantai 12. maaliskuuta 2011
slow nights
Sitting and waiting for nothing. No matter how hard I try I think I`ll never understand the meaning of being. Day after day I keep finding out how people are inclined to ignore me. Not that it matters, though. Soon they can ignore me for ever. It is difficult to say whether I should keep going as usual or just cut all the strings attached and vanish into the emptiness because after all it really does not make that much difference. After all the atrocities that are going on in the world I think my existence is so meaningless and trivial that I really should not be bothered by it. I`m nothing; my misery is nothing. My life is without a point but at least I have one. Well, once again another paradox I`ll never figure out. I just don`t seem to get it...
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti